Saturday, October 24

What's The Rule On Couch Sleepers?

I ask because we have a couch sleeper. From last night. Because we went out.

Mom, obviously you can tell that I went out as opposed to going to the gym after work. Maybe I'll get there this afternoon. After my hairdid. Hopefully the Beavs will show up.

Anyways, back on topic.

When am I allowed to go down to our first floor (we have a loft, people, so there's not a spare bedroom or any door to close to hide the fact that I'm blogging my debating)?

Would putting away my clean dishes be offensively loud to someone past 10am?

Do I wake them up with one of my "GOOOOOOD MORNING!" moments (and you who've fallen victim to my "Goooood morning!!!" know what I mean)?

Do I start making breakfast so they'll wake up?

Do I read blogs that make me crack up out loud (sometimes, that happens)?

Do I not turn on the turtle lamp because turtle lamp = turtles who think it's day?

I ask all these things because I question whether or not I did something. It's past 10am on the weekend, so I'd like to get motivated around my place with all the cleaning I have to do. Since I got back later on Sunday evening from the weekend in Woodbridge, I wasn't able to do my laundry/put away my new purchases/clean up from the week before, etc. So now's the time. Minus my hair appointment sometime this afternoon. I have to call the salon to check because I don't know if I wrote it down. Woops.

Anyways.

I've put away my clean dishes. I loaded the washer again. I picked up from the potsticker mess from last night (you know it was a long night when potstickers are unleashed at ungodly o'clock in the morning). I haven't started more laundry because the dryer could wake someone 3 floors up. And I'm blogging while laying in bed since the common area downstairs is being inhabited by someone with a slowed pulse, closed eyes, and a blanket draped over them. But, I mean, it is after 10am, I think I'm in the clear, right?

I hope so. But it's not like I really care. Considering I've done just short of murdering a cow on the first floor. It's 10am. On a Saturday. With a Ging that needs her breakfast. Let's get moving. Even if she is planning on breaking family tradition and having French Toast on Saturday, not Sunday. Somethings are too good for me to wait 24 hours for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS