Monday, October 26

Happy Belated Birthday Presents To Me!

Since it's still my birthday month, I'm not counting these as too far out. Don't worry.

But I was very excited to get a ton of mail over the course of Saturday and Monday. And more than just bills and Open House flyers. It was good mail. Yay!!

We have 2 packages for Sister Ging from the Great State of Orygun, one from Dr. Stacey Kevorkian, and the other from Baby Sister.

And yes, the card's bent. The Postal System is not the most brilliant in the world.

I love that she included our singing Miley Cyrus' song to each other (Party in the USA).

Back Story: I was very disappointed to learn this was a Miley song, as I think she's kinda...well...crap. I thought it was someone British considering they're singing about USA and all. Guess what? Wrong. But now I can't get it out of my head. And so we text/facebook-wall write/leave voicemails of lyrics to the song.

Yes, we should have had more chlorine in the gene pool. But it's too late for that.

And for my birthday, the bitch got me this. As Stacey London would say, "Shut up!" I love it. And excuse the outfit and hair. I just got back from the gym. No judging.

The only issue. It's a little big. But we're looking into smaller sizes at Pioneer Place.

And because Dr. Stacey Kevorkian never misses a beat. She even labels her cards!

Read very closely, the outside. Confuse yourself with the cartoon drawing.

Now die because you understand the depiction. And wook made fun of me because of how loud I cackled. Then I made him read it. Then I wasn't alone. Punk.

Yay...cookbook!! See mom, people do take my birthday lists seriously! Amazing, lol.

And another "Shut up" moment. It's a hot-pink-morphs-to-deep-purple scarf!

And this works out perfectly with my work wardrobe. I've recently begun a pioneering fashion trend in the office. It's called Hot Pink Fridays. And it's catching on. No, seriously. In all honesty, people are starting to make sure I notice their hot pink on Fridays. It's the wave of the future.

Thank you both for these awesome gifts. And Sarah too for my killer green tweed skirt. I'll try and document my first dinner out of the cookbook. And if we can fix the sizing issue with the shirt, I'll be sure to wear it every weekend. Okay, except for when it's stinky and needs to be washed. And the hot pink scarf will be a Friday favorite as the weather's starting to turn cold around her and my bird neck is retracting. Happy Belated Birthday to me!!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaannnnddddd super cool hippy/chic OSU eco-friendly grocery bag??? :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS