Sunday, October 25

Halloween Can't Come Soon Enough

Good news: Wook bought a back of snack-sized Snickers in case our building get hit by Trick or Treaters between the hours of 6pm and 8pm.

Back story: The entire Hampton Roads area (Norfolk and a 30+ mile radius) has an ordinance in effect that severely restricts the fun to be had on All Hallows Eve. You can't be over 12. No masks. Parental supervision required. Blah blah blah. Talk about no fun. But anyways, the local government says that there are instances of gang-like groups going around and terrorizing neighborhoods, children are being hit by drunk drivers, etc. My thoughts: it's Darwinism. But that's coming from someone who Trick or Treated as a Senior in high school. Like I'd pass up free candy, people? What did I go as? A college student. I wore sweats. Brilliant, I know.

Bad news: I opened the package Saturday morning. They're just staring at me now. Eat me. Just one. So tempting. And only 80 calories each. But of worthless nutrition. Then when you eat a handful, you've just replaced lunch with a sugar crash in an hour. So not worth it.

When's Halloween again? For the sake of the candy, come soon. And bring Trick or Treaters. Even past 8pm. Just make the candy gone. And not because of my sticky fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS