Saturday, October 31

Good Morning and Happy Halloween

I've been up since 6:30am, working on my projects around the house.

There's lots to do today, including posting the drink menu on my party website.

Yes, I said party website. I'll share those details with you later.

And hopefully I'll be able to take pictures of the place before it becomes inhabited by costumed folk with festive drinks. No promises.

And now it's 8:36am.

Yoga's at 9am.

There's still another 10 minutes on my pumpkin seeds roasting in the oven.

I love fall. It's my favorite time of the year. But once October's gone, November will be over in a blink. Then December and *poof* Christmas. So here's to the end of the year before it flies by. Cheers 2009, you've been good. And bad. And a learning experience. And a transcontinental experience. Prost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS