Thursday, October 15

One Back-Logged Blogger

Yes, I know. I'm very, very, very behind. But I've also been very, very, very much trying to catch back up in my non-blogging life.

1.) First, I worked crazy hours trying to get things set at my office while I'm off galavanting for 5 days in the "Oregon wildnerness."

2.) Then I had as much fun as humanly possible catching up with family, friends, places, eateries, beverages, tailgating, football...and did I mention my family!?!?

3.) Then there was the delay, in which I still need to write my nasty gram to United.

4.) Then I worked super hard at work to get caught back up on what I missed and what needed to happen after my return.

5.) Then there was finding time to sleep.

6.) Then a Squadron Ball.

7.) And I never posted about my NEW GALOSHES which got broken in today - thank you Mother Nature for providing the excellent downpour.

8.) There's the hockey game I WON the Office tickets to last Saturday.

9.) I've done a bit o' work-clothes shopping lately, which needs to hit the blogosphere.

10.) And lastly Jim and Pam got married. I could have cried at parts. Jim was so sweet. Then Michael had to ruin it for me. Good thing. I hate getting emotionally attached to shows. Oh wait, too late.

So here's to catching up to the blog this weekend. If I can. I do have a slight roadtrip in mind. 3 hours North. To invade upon the McD Fortress. And prove to those munchkins yet again that, "Aunt Bop rocks." And to get a pedicure. Because Mommy McD and I need it.

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS