Friday, December 5

Executive Decision...

So after much deliberation. Well, more like...There's no way I can go without Internet for a week and a half. I have to bring my computer with me back East. Well this morning I had an epiphany.

Ashley, you silly girl, you've been without a boyfriend for 8 months and you're still alive. You can handle a week and a half without non-stop computer contact.

Besides, I don't know what I would do with myself knowing I spent valuable time blogging about my experiences rather than having more of them. Also, saving blogging until later gives me something to do while I'm in the post-wook depression phase that happens for a week or so. Sometimes more. Just depends. So while I'm not looking forward to lacking connectivity for a week plus. Just think. There's going to be this boy I get to hang out with. Yay me. Too long waiting if you ask me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS