Monday, December 15

Medford, snow?

Medford, Oregon. Population: 70,000 (within city limits). Elevation: 1,500 (ish).

Number of snow days received growing up in Medford, OR: 2 (once in 8th grade, and again as a Senior).

Anyways, last night took us by storm (haha) as the valley floor got a couple of inches.

Pretty dang cool.

I wasn't about to walk out from the door's lip as I was still in pj's and slippers.

How can someone not like the look of snow? Now I realize that places in the Northern half of the States can sometimes receive more than they can deal with. That's unfortunate. But it still looks cool. :)

This is the view from my dad's office. I took a picture through the window, because I was still half asleep and my hair was still wet from the shower.

Still not a bad view from our house to the Siskiyous. (Those big mountains that are way out).

Obviously this doesn't look like that much after just waking up at 7am. Ya, I was running a little behind in my sleep schedule. What do you expect with Nyquil? No, I'm not sick. But I have the feeling that I could become sick and I want to ward off any bad juju. Anybody know the number to the big black guy off of Major League who can rub my baseball bat and kill a chicken on my health's behalf?

1 comment:

  1. Snow, she says, as it's 70 flipping degrees outside here. It's just not fair. Good luck not getting sick, I'll burn some incense or something for you.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS