Wednesday, December 31

Just to tie you over...

I'll be posting more about my fabulous travels, irritating delays, sneaky wookiees, and a hip hotel, but until then.

A sneak peek. ;)

I got in last night just before midnight. But it took me 10 minutes to connect to a cell tower to let my dad know I had landed. Good thing he's a stalker of my flights to make sure I'm on time and was waiting off airport property to swoop in and pick me up.

It wasn't a lot of sleep having to be up at 6am to get ready for work. Do I regret not spending the New Year with wook? Not really. I enjoy paying the end of the month at work as I pay bills for the company and pretend I work for a Fortune500. Besides wook is gearing up for his move further East, but more of that later.

And look forward to a holiday rendition of "the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" - that is if I can take time away from Mexican food with my parents, ringing in the New Year with Stacey, and catching up on my sleep at 12:01am. So we'll see. No promises. Only know that if I can make it appear, it'll be funny. Or at least it will be to me. If you don't get it, it's your fault. Muahhaha...

So back to work I go as I have the Beaver game tuned in on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS