Saturday, February 26

the tequila makes it better

Welcome to the Himalayas! (Night at the Museum anyone?) Southern California.  Not Oregon.  Not Washington.  Not Thailand.  The red dot is me.  To the right about an inch is Pasadena.  This is Middle Sister.  Natives are dying here.  Good thing we're from Oregon where the rain deluges into suicide more than mankind can recreate.  It's maniacal here.  I can only imagine Middle Sister's territory.  And we know now Sweet Pea is not a rain dog.  Good thing Mr. Wookie's aircraft isn't stationed in Oregon.  Poor girl would hate life.


And in reference to tequila, Mr. Wookie and I made the treacherous 60-yard walk to the local mexican restaurant.  I'm getting in my last bit o' meat and cheese before Vegan Week.  I'm not looking forward to it.  But it's for a good cause.  Or at least Baby Sister is blinding me into it.  What can I say?  I love my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS