Saturday, September 5

2009-10 OSU Football Season: Are You Ready???

It's official, kids. Oregon State launches another great year of Orange and Black, today (this morning to the West Coast folk), in a home game vs. Portland State.

And what are tailgaiting efforts without celebratory mimosas? Good thing Hay and I had a stringent lesson about the proper ratios of mimosas (lots of champagne, just enough orange juice to give it coloring).

And in our family, new season = new sweatshirt complements of the CEO in World Headquarters. Wooohooo!

I'll be picking my new collection when I make it back for the Arizona game.

And this is the first official season Trac will be a legal drinker. Double Woohooo!!!!!

Go Beavs!

1 comment:

  1. Not a bad start to the season... I need to tailgate with your parents though to make it official...

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS