Sunday, September 13

Another Blog Launched

Of course already added to my blog roll, the one, the only, the Santo Kerbina has created another blog to chronicle her time in...yet, another foreign country.

I'm pleased to present: http://kerbyinvienna.blogspot.com/

And FYI, it's juuuuust launched. No fancy-shmancy templates or features yet. But those are to come, right Kerby??? I know lots of people use Cutest Blog On The Block, so I'll look around for anything I feel is "Kerb worthy." If not, we'll work something out. But at least it's launched, which a step in the right directon.

But until then, feel free to jump on over and visit.

I mean, the girl's only been there a few days and has already met the German Chancellor! At a rally. And got to hold a sign for her. And shake her hand!!!

I can see the headlines now...

American pulls off excellent German accent, invades political rally, meets Chancellor, shakes hand, is offered job at U.S. Embassy in Berlin, American accepts immediately!

And the sub-headline...

Penthouse loft arranged for American and redheaded friend-slash-blogger attached to the site Wookie & Co., redhead pegged as Executive Assistant, starts German classes.

Nice work Santo Kerbina! And have I told you lately I loooved Heidelburg?!

1 comment:

  1. Headling = 20 punkte. Subheadline = another 20 punkte. And super awesome! Love it! And yes, fancy-schmancy will come soon, as promised. WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS