Sunday, September 20

Battle of the Bacteria

First I got sick. Then wook got sick. Then I got un-sick. Then wook got un-sick. Then I got re-sick. Then wook got re-sick. Then wook got un-sick. Then I got a case of the lingering phlegm hanging off the back of my sinuses. (Sorry, I know, it's kinda a sick mental picture - but just think, you don't have to hear me.)

So I got even. Knobs, handles, arm rests, switches, buttons, and pulls beware. There's a new killer in town (and I'm not talking the killer that's on the loose in Washington State). It's called Lysol. Brought to you by Mrs Wookie's index finger. It's like an aerial ballet around the loft. Spray, spray here, spray, spray there, a couple of la-dee-daaaas, that's how we keep the germs at bay at the Merry Ol' Land of Oz. This thing is awesome. Not only am I "cleaning," but I get to dance while I do it. How often do people have fun cleaning a toilet? Exactly. I can get on board this kind of cleaning. Now if only there were a spray for runaway Cheerios in the morning. And laundry.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you could blind that guy with the lysol, but otherwise i'm not going to washington for awhile... they don't seem to keep tabs on their inmates very well.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS