Saturday, September 19

I Heart Target

I clicked my order in Thursday night. By Friday early evening, both boxes were marked "shipped" by the Gods of Target and had a tracking number.

I decided on a neutral boot that can go with all arrays of jacket colors. And this one was deemed a "tall boot" - so I thought that a little extra boot never hurt my lower legs. And darn Target for only carrying a couple selections in store. But at least this way I save gas and avoid the ghetto where the nearest Target is located.

And in order to qualify for that pesky "Spend $50 In Completely Random And Obscure Areas, Qualify For FREE SHIPPING!"....this baby is on her way here. Just look at her. A fabulous orange work bag. (Go Beavs.) Now let's hope the beauty is in the bag and not just the picture. Because that would not be cool, Target.

1 comment:

  1. The bag is fab. But I'm sure you knew you would have my approval.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS