Monday, September 7

Packaged With Care! And Love!

I usually only check my mail once every couple days, since I'm never really expecting anything via snail mail these days. Well this definitely made my day.

Oooooo, what's this?? Torrid tackle? I see spankies!! Me likey already...

Let's dump it out like a 5 year-old on Christmas. Lootin' time! Let's see here...

Ding, ding, ding. Spankies! With an anchor on it, nonetheless. And scarves!!

In case you didn't get the full effect of seeing the collection of scarves and pair of underoos, let me stand and take a picture for you. Torrid scarves are the best. And the 'roos are completely wedgie-proof. Even Sarah Chalke can't disagree. And the scarves,....oh the scarves. I should dedicated an entire post to them alone. My neck enjoys these scarves. And the one in the middle of the 3 looks like a mexican blanket. Too bad I can't do mexi-scrunchy hair. :(

Thanks Bubby for making my day! I can't wait to see the fam in a few weeks! Beaver Tailgating...watch out! The Sisters are back in action. Ready, set, jello shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS