Saturday, September 5

Land Mines In Norfolk

I woke up and went to yoga this morning. Sunrise Yoga. At 9am. Ya, the sun's already up at the time which makes my dad giggle. Anyways...

Walk the 75 yards to the gym, enjoying the recent turn in weather (it's now comfortable sweatshirt weather), ready to get my Namaste on.

Yoga was great. Almost fell asleep during Savasana...again.

On the walk home, enjoyed the weather as I decided that I wanted an egg salad sandwich for lunch before I started cleaning the house and getting my hairdid at 2:45pm.

Then, holy shit, watch out. W..t...f??

Some douche decided to barf right in the line of walking home. Really? You couldn't have diverted from the path by a foot. Or waited until after I got back from yoga, and am on my post-yoga high. No. I'm going to ralph up something fierce right in your path. Great. Thanks. Good thing my legs were warmed up so it wasn't a stretch to put a deep lunge over the mine, avoiding vomit on my flip flops, and trying to not breathe in the stench.

But who really vomits between 9 and 10am, exactly, after a night out (21st b-days excluded)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS