Wednesday, September 16

Happy Birthday Mamacita!

Turning a whole 24 (is that right?) on Mexico's Independence Day!!

At least I think you're 24. Wook's age, right? I could be wrong. But whatever.

Anyways, my dear, get better. You sound like death. I know it's not nice to tell people that/when they sound like death...but friends don't lie.

I wish you consciousness on your birthday. Maybe an adult beverage to kill the pain. A quick recovery. Maybe we can hit up a pedi stop the next time I'm in town. (Mark, have I ever told you, you're my favorite adopted sister's husband??)

And what's up with your sister making equally adorable offspring? You guys need to stop. The world needs to catch up. And by world, I mean me. Do you know how hard it'll be to pass on eyeballs the size of mine??? My dad did it, but I mean, look at me. I'm a rare cause. A diamond in the rough. A granule of awesome in a bag of oats.

Wait, how'd I get off topic again?? Happy Birthday Mommy McD!! Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS