Wednesday, January 20

Blogging On Alcohol

Don't do it. Motivation will be lackluster. Topics, scattered. Readers, confused. Storyline, non-existent. And it'll barely be 9pm. So there you have it, folks.

But to justify my mid-week boozification, I just got back from dinner with Mr. Wookie and a friend. A delicious dinner. I had the duck. Delish. They had the Kobe beef steaks. Astoundingly delicious. And the vodka tonics weren't half bad either. You know they have a great vodka when you can drink it on the rocks and swear it's water. Maybe that's where I went wrong. Or right.

Anyways, to rectify my Sainthood, I'm home while the boys have continued on. Yes, I was walked home. And yes, I'll be throwing my cotton pajama pants on soon and calling it a night. And yes, I hope I'm not woken up by the sound of a movie at 2am, because Mr. Wookie is intoxicated and desiring bloodshed.

1 comment:

  1. And yet mr. Wookie is home by 9:30 and quiet as a mouse. I'll save the loud war movies for a different night.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS