Tuesday, January 26

FYI: Begin The Search Party On Thursday

Today and tomorrow are very busy, stressful, long days at work. I'll be coming home from work tired, dying to just get my miles or cross-training out of the way, hoping my roommate has dinner made, so I can crash before 10pm just to start it again on Wednesday.

So if I'm able to post during this time, it'll be amazing.

If I don't, please have a tasty adult beverage in my honor.

And think of mental footrub for my poor feet which will most likely end the day by breaking off, grabbing signs, and picketing outside my closet.

But for now I'll enjoy my coffee in the quiet before the storm.

See you on the other side. Hopefully. If not, it's been swell. I just hope that people have the courtesy of burying me with Beaver Gear. And a vodka tonic in a sippy cup. With a headstone that says, "Here Lies Ging." Amen.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, its hard to imagine that some things appear to be genetic, or hereditary, but apparently the small drink of vodka, on the rocks, with a splash of tonic, or collins mix runs in the family. Shame on me for starting such a horrific tradition back in 1977. But then again, it was a good year..LOVE MOMMA GING....ok girls the drinks on me....we'll see what happens in another year when Hayley-bug chooses hers. LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about I think of a mental pedicure, and new shoes. I have to tell you my new shoes are amazing. Like floating on air. If that floating caused you to become winded, and trashed your quads... Oh, and a vodka tonic is amazing... we're so having one together post-race. While greek gods give us massages.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS