Thursday, January 7

The Evil Monkey In My Closet Is My 4:30am Wake Up

Another day, another 4:30am wake-up thanks to the evil dancing cell phone on my night stand. I'm at an absolute loss for anything entertaining this morning because it's still too early to process the yummy Cheerios I just inhaled.

But great news, I get my roommate back tonight. And the crowd goes wild! You won't believe how excited I am. And how much more excited I'll be when I pick him up. My personal chef is back! My personal chef is back! My personal chef is back!

So on the agenda this evening, after work, is CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN.

I take the motto, "When Mr. Wookie's away, Mrs. Wookie will...not pick up a damn thing, leave piles of clothes everywhere, not touch a dirty dish."

Okay, okay, not entirely. But let's just say that the laundry pile has exploded upstairs. I've already done a load of dishes (only one person doesn't make much of a dishwasher load). The trash was taken out last Friday before I went on my mini-vacation to Mommy McD's. And I took out the recycling yesterday. Overall, I'm getting more used to handling the place without Mr. Wookie. But by no means, does this mean I want a deployment starting tomorrow. Nope. Thank goodness Mr. Wookie is still in the longest-flight-training-known-to-Man. Okay, maybe not NASA, but this is the longest flight path of any Navy aircraft. So no deployments until he's done. Yay.

And besides, even if I've left a pile of dirty clothes on the bathroom floor, DO YOU NOT REMEMBER "Turtle Tank '10!?!" Ummmmm, hello, Roommate Of The Year Award here! If not, are you kidding me? I'd rather hold someone's hair, while they profess their love for the Porcelain Throne Gods, after too many rounds of tequila/rum/whiskey/moonshine/sangria/Aunt Janie's punch/Capri Sun. Vomit, I do. Poop, I DO NOT.

Anyways, let's get today moving. I'm tired of being awake already, and it's only 5:28am. And 5:30pm can come as soon as it wants. In fact, I plead 5:30pm to come in, screeching to a halt. I'd skip my lunch to have today over in a blink. Pretty please. I'll give you one of my leftover peppermint Hershey kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS