Tuesday, January 5

Nasal Attack of the Turtle Tank: 10 Hours Later

There's still a very slight odor residing from the tank even after last night's festivities. Per Mr. Wookie's guidance, I won't be turning on the heat lamp today which should keep the water temperature cooler. Cooler water temperature = lower smell (hopefully). But from upstairs, no real stench.

Or maybe it's just because I'm incredibly tired that I can't smell it upstairs. Yes, the time stamp on this post is pre-5:00am. Because I'm nuts. Well, not entirely. I'm dedicated, that's what. And today will easily surpass the 10-hour workday mark. I just hope tonight doesn't turn into another tank project which forces me to have Cheerios for dinner. Because as much as I love them, there is a threshold.

And please let me know if anyone would like to sponsor Mr. Wookie to come home slightly early to solve this problem. I'd give an eternal blogpost shout-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS