Sunday, June 8

Yay, rummage sale! :)

So my Saturdays, I enjoy spending them how I like; usually, lazily. :)

But instead...against my original desires...I volunteered myself to assist in the set-up of the Material Sale for the Metaphysical Library. (It's a non-profit, bit-earthy establishment with great "typical Oregonian" material. I like it because I can dress like a hippie for a couple hours, lol).

Anyways, I didn't wanna go...but I did.

Well, what to my wandering eye did appear...but a box of Charles Dickens' Complete Works, all 25 books, all gorgeous, and all free. :) *cue clouds parting, angels singing*

As they sit beside my desk, 'cuz it's not like I have room for them while I still live at home, they're beautiful. Great Expectations is on my mental list of things to read. But so is much more. Every week during my shift, I find more stuff I want to read. It's nuts. It's a never-ending cycle. But at least, when my shift is quiet, I get 2 hours to read what I want without interruption. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS