Saturday, June 6

Expiration Dates

Apparently I lack the ability to check/smell the half gallon of milk in our fridge.

I just poured myself a hefty glass o' milk, added some Quik, stirred, and gulped.

"Umm, wook, can you taste this?"

"Ya, that's bad.  How old is it?  It's like vinegar.  Can't you taste that?"

Is it bad if I say I didn't notice anything different?  But now that you mention it, my Cheerios a couple days ago did taste a bit off.  But usually Costco Cheerios taste different than Fred Meyer Cheerios, so I thought I was maybe losing it a bit.  That and I'm never fully functioning before those bad boys hit my digestive system.

So I've been drinking spoiled milk for a few days now.  Wow.

2 comments:

  1. The Sheriff says the senses has likey been dulled a bit by the frequency of mojitos....

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS