Wednesday, June 3

The Great (Yoga Mat) Debate

Calling all yogis, partial yogis, sometimes yogis, and yogis at heart...

Because I have no ability to make any sort of decision to save my soul, I figure maybe the blogosphere can assist me.  You can play good yogi vs. bad yogi on my shoulders.

So my issue...I want/need a new mat.  (My old mat is in Oregon for use there.)

I almost pulled the trigger on this hippie 72" (in green!) from Santosha.com.

But I had second thoughts.

Do I need a 74"?  Or will the 72" work?  Or should I hit up the 75"s I've seen?

I'm gangly, but am I gangly enough to need a 74"/75"?

My chi is really suffering since I've been in Norfolk, spending days glued to the job search efforts, when the Gym Downtown hosts 3 yoga classes a week a block away.

Where are my Splinters/Yodas/Joseph Campbells for advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS