Friday, June 12

Miss Popular

Last night I had a record 4 phone calls, within 10 minutes, while at dinner.

#1 - The Sheriff.

He missed a call from me 15 minutes earlier, I was going to rant about my super successful shopping trip I went on.  But more on that later.  So I explained that wook and I just got to Havana (it was late by the time he got off watch and thus neither of us were in the mood for cooking), and I'll call him back later.

Okay, great, I'll have the Pork Tostada (which the other half is for dinner tonight!).

#2 - Dr. Stacey Kevorkian.

There's giggling in the background when she asked, "what are the rules for Kings?"

Wook's response:  "She's drinking already??"

Dr. Stacey is up at the lake and they were kicking off the summer right.  And apparently I'm the only one who can remember the rules.  

Champion?  Eh, nah.  Just a good memory?  Yes.

#3 - Dr. Stacey, again.

"What's the one where you make up your rules again?"

The answer: 8

#4 - Mommy McD

I explained that I literally just got my food in front of me so I'd call her back.

I tell wook, "I bet you she wants help picking out furniture online from Ikea."

She texts me..."Hey, I'm going to jump in the tub.  I'll ping you tomorrow.  I need some furniture input.  Have a good night!"

Called it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS