Monday, June 15

Let's Get Physical

Let's play Where's Waldo? But this time with me, so it'll be like Where's Ashley?

And the reference is to the gym that's close by. Let's see where you might find me.

Monday

6:30 - 7:30: Step Aerobics (although I'm not sure I have the rhythm)
7:30 - 8:00: Core class

Tuesday

6:30 - 7:00: Core class
7:00 -8:00: Yoga

Wednesday (probably a day off from classes, thus running and circuit weights)

Thursday

6:30 - 7:00: Core class (and maybe some spinning)

Friday (day off?)

Saturday

9:00 - 10:00: Sunrise Yoga

Sunday (running and circuit weights)

Will I be able to stick with it? Dunno. The yoga definitely. There's something about mat time that makes a person sane. And hopefully I'll continue to stick to the running and weights (which I've been with for a couple weeks). The step aerobics though? I'm not hopeful. ;)

1 comment:

  1. The Sheriff says... "Sunrise Yoga" at 0900?? That's the middle of the freakin day!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS