Saturday, July 25

Another Year To The Tally

July 25, 1985. San Diego, California. 8 lbs even. Balder than an 80 year old.

Happy Birthday to the boy who lets me get angry when Joe takes the slow-as-balls route to the Bradford Paisley concert, who'll let the washclothes accumulate at the bottom of the shower (I can't use one twice), will put up a legitimate fight for bedding in the middle of the night just to be beaten by the vice grip I have on all the covers, and who'll bring back not 1, but 2 6-packs of pure, Coloradoean(?) deliciousness for my Oregonian liver. Thanks handsome.

Let 24 treat you as well as it's treated me. Both times. And again this year.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, Balboa Medical Center. The hospital was under construction at that time. Don't ask how I know this.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS