Thursday, July 16

Recovery Complete

It took a run to the supermarket for those leftover items, a call to my dad saying he picked up my check from the Ashland Consignment Shop (yay $96!), the venting online, a pint of the new Magic Hat Summer Seasonal (eh, not bad, not stellar, but a good summer beer...and it's pink!), some killer kabobs from Chef Boyar-Wookie, and more Mad Men (I'm in looove with the sassy redhead).

And last note on Costco.

Everywhere else I've ever been to Costco, there's a booper and a boxer. Always. My little, ol' Medford of all places. Albany, Oregon. In California. 2 people for 2 jobs. The EC needs to get on this bandwagon quick. You guys save money on not repairing the freeways, like ever, and now you can employ some person to box the frequent out-of-staters' purchases. Amen.

But then last night after dinner, I had a thought.

Oh no, an email didn't go out about Friday being a jean day.

I thought yesterday was Friday. I know, I know. Nice try. But I can't blame my mind for being one step ahead of the week. That would have been nice. But then again, I don't have to be in until 9am today. Oh ya, total yay. I'm making me some Columbian (coffee).

And the last thought of the day.

Wook's going out of town for the whole weekend. It'll be weird. This'll be the first time he's jumped ship since I've been back. And I kinda don't know what to do with myself.

I've talked with Jess (the cute blonde in their class - who is the only female I know in a 100 mile radius). We may go to the beach. We may hit up a Winging Party this Friday. Hey, free drinks. Plus, I can work on my flirting. Maybe have guys buy me drinks. (This is funny, because Winging Parties are open bar - get it?). Who knows.

Wish me luck. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Clarification - it's just lameoid Virginia Beach/Norfolk that doesn't have a booper and a boxer. My EC Costco is just fine. Second point. I like Wacko. I think it's yummy. But I don't have as much hair on my chest as you and don't particularly care for darker beers usually. Though - I do tend to get weirded out by beet juice in beer... I guess that's why they call it Wacko.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS