Tuesday, July 7

Where's He Going?

Instead of playing "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?," I'll call this one..."Where in the heck are you going??...Hold on, lemme Google that."

Next stop: Fields, Oregon. I kid you not.

Location: The. Middle. Of. Nowhere.

Distance: 5.5-6 hours from Medford, Oregon.

Let's consult Google Maps to display the BFE-ness of this community.

And because the zoomed out image doesn't show the route you have to take, let's get a closer inspection of how in God's Name that you get to some place that remote.

Yes, pass through K-Falls, then to Lakeview (which has been a location destination many a time for my dad), then tip-toe into Nevada, then up to Fields, Oregon.

After doing some initial online research, apparently they have "world-famous milkshakes." How does someone find that out though? Usually the people that are heavy online-users...live in cities...and vacation to other cities. Not, "wow, I think I'm going to drive to No Man's Land, Oregon, and find a milkshake." Delicious!

So I've texted my dad to try out those milkshakes. Stand by for his palate's opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, this is Martha......I see you have done the same. Where the heck is Fields, Oregon? Look mom, there's a new Sheriff in town, or at least he's on his way....hahaha Wow, to think we have our own town....and NO, I am not retiring there........EVER.....

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS