Tuesday, July 14

Tis Here, My Love

There's been a little quizzicality in my disappearance over the weekend.

But I assure you, I'm still here...committed to my fellow West Coasters.

Unfortunately (for my social and blogging life) and fortunately (for my bank account), I've been a little swarmed with early call times and late requests at work.

And to continue the pity party, let it be known that I have to be at work at 7am.

But I still love you, Mommy McD, and will be visiting next month. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS