Sunday, July 19

Home Ec 101: Sweeping and Mopping

Something that I usually get around to doing every other week or so, this time it was put on a severe back burner. So far back, it had been over a month. I think. I can't remember. Which affirms the statement that it was so long ago I can't recall. Yikes.

Collected from the front room, kitchen, hallway, and stairs...this pile of "omg, I'm so embarassed, but I'll post it online because I can/will entertain people with my slacking housekeeping skills." You're welcome.

And the 4 Swiffer pads I went through on my battle of "Ashley vs. What The Heck Is That On The Floor." It's still up for debate whether this is classified as a win or a fail.

3 comments:

  1. The Sheriff says maybe a shout out to Mrs. Heider for remedial training would be in order???

    But Yay for New Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Ms. Heider has other things to worry about. Like growing back her eyebrows. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought the nasty black water I just dumped out from shampooing my carpets was bad....

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS