Thursday, December 17

How Do I Spell Misery? M-U-C-U-S

Ever woke up at 2:45am with more mucus thank a banana slug in the Redwoods?

Ever tried desperately to milk your sinuses so they'd drain and you could sleep again?

Ever rain-danced after taking an allergy pill and hoping it works immediately?

Ever hopped in to the shower, cranked up the heat and steam, but then have it fail miserably and you're back at Square One?

Ever spent an hour and a half thinking of ways to stop your man-made mucus?

I can say I have.

Last night was misery. But I don't think I get to stop there. My Faucet Nose is still oozing out it's slime. I feel like my face is the crime scene for a Ghostbusters movie. Ooze everywhere. I don't know how else to stop it minus shoving 2 wine corks up there and hoping for the best.

I may just have to go to the market and pick up some severe drug action.

And haven't I mentioned that today is my office party? Nothing says, HAPPY HOLIDAYS like a nose like Rudoph because I've been forced to wipe it so many times.

So while I had my first breakfast at 3:00am because I was starving and wide awake, I thankfully was able to fall back asleep at 4:15 until 7:15am. I don't know what I would have done had my morning officially started at 2:45am. Probably make the news by throwing ladders in front of cars and chucking buckets of my mucus on Prom Queens. Yes, that's how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS