Wednesday, December 2

And They're Leaving On A Jet Plane

Well that "half day and a wake up" has passed. And now it's Wednesday morning.

Yes!

Why am I excited???????

I have 2 intruders to this time zone. 2 people who are wiling to jump in that metal tube for the destination: Norfolk, VA. 2 people who you should know quite well.

Who??

Mama Ging and the Sheriff!!!!!

That's right!! Because of this whole Winging that's scheduled for Friday (more on that later), my parents thought it necessary to be there. And by there, I mean here. Yes! After all, they were there for Commissioning (June 2007), what's another short vacation to see me? Well, besides 2 connecting flights, 3 time zone jumps, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Itinerary:

Medford to Portland: 5:55am PST
Portland to Dulles: 7:47am PST
Dulles to Norfolk: 5:30pm EST

Scheduled touchdown time: 6:35pm EST.

And I sure do hope the Sheriff is a little dehydrated after his flight. Just a little. Prost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS