Sunday, December 20

We've Got A Busy Day Today, Folks

My list is long. My patience is...well...my patience - usually shorter than desired.

While I knocked out my family shopping and had the box Fed Ex'd last Tuesday, it still leaves this roommate of mine completely unaccounted for. Now don't get me wrong. I have a running list going of what I want to get him. But then take into consideration the fact that they may be out, wrong color, wrong size, just plain uglier in person, etc., and my day have more of a turn to it.

But today's goal is to get started at least.

And I'm thinking today is going well already. I'm up. Cheerios in belly. Hot shower had. Phlegm coughed up and waved at while it danced down the drain. Sounds like a pretty good start to any morning. Especially that last part. Goodbye coagulated snot!

Next stop: clothes. And lots. Last night's low was 21. Geesh. And this morning? Currently 30, feels like 23. Alright, alright, enough with the frigid. I still have 3 blocks to walk this morning to the mall. Better dry my hair all the way. No one wants split ends for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS