Tuesday, February 16

All of this Little Man lovin' is making me jealous.

Dear East Coast,

This is not working with my family's reproductive schedule. I'm not meeting the Little Man and probably won't until June because then it'll coincide with taking time off and traveling back to Oregon for Middle Sister's graduation. Then there's that whole taking 2-weeks off in July for England which somehow that kinda kills most of my time off. Boo.

So Baby Sister commented that once Little Man is home from the NICU, we should have a big family Skypefest. I agree. But I'm still working out how get the Brady Bunch boxes on my screen. Any ideas? Insight? And how cute do they look? I got my picture of Uncle Dane. Now just waiting on a picture of the happy parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS