Thursday, February 11

Calling All Family Members...Come In All Family Members...

Anyone heard from Brother and Amber? I haven't. And Mama Ging and the Sheriff haven't heard from them since Monday, or so. Maybe Tuesday. Definitely not Wednesday, though.

Could it be?? Could they be amidst the "Final Countdown" (do do do do, do do do do do - sing this part, people)? Let me know, family. And if so, more good thoughts.

And if it's anything to you, I had another dream last night where I had a baby. It's weird, always. I've given birth to a red high-heel once, on the floor of a parking garage, with Mommy McD as my supportive "You can do it!" team, so she and I scoured the mall to swap a baby for the high-heel so I'd have something to show off. Yes, stealing children, I'm apparently above no morals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS