Tuesday, February 2

Living As An Adult: FAIL

What does a tired Ging do after coming home from work, hitting the elliptical forwards-then-backwards-then-forwards again? Think of something creative, healthy, and delicious for dinner. If only I had the effort this evening. Instead, I'm barely surpassing cereal for dinner. Shorry. (And yes, I meant "Shorry").

So I dig into the pantry for this sad excuse for mac 'n cheese (Kraft vs. Mommy McD's mac 'n cheese = Mommy McD kicking Kraft straight in the balls. And not apologizing afterwards. And then spitting on their mama's grave. Twice.).

And because this blogger doesn't like "assholes and lips" (noun-age courtesy of Dr. Stacey Kevorkian) in her hot dogs, a standard is maintained. But I mean, if you like eating rectal muscles, by all means. I won't stop you. I'll just remind you that, "You're eating asshole. Mmmmm, so how's does that taste, really?"

2 comments:

  1. Sure wish I knew what momma mcD was saying, cause even momma ging's home made mac n cheese blows kraft's out of the water.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS