Sunday, February 14

Will The Niec-Phew Be Cupid?

I woke up, checked my phone, had one text, and Oh shit, I have to go blog NOW!

"Hard labor has started, start praying please." -Brother, 7:03am EST.

Sooo....it could be 4 hours later. It could be 14 hours later. It could be tomorrow. But we'll see. Everybody with me now, "NIEC-PHEW, NIEC-PHEW, NIEC-PHEW!!!"

And what does everything think? Boy or girl? Pink or blue? Black or orange? (Okay, that last one was a fake. You should know the proper answer as BOTH!).

I'll keep you posted. Aunt Ashley '10 has commenced. Go Amber, Go!

And Happy Valentine's Day to all. Tell your family, friends, bookies, and pimps you love them. Or kick them in the balls/ovaries. Either way, enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS