Monday, April 20

Celebrity Sighting

One of the luxuries of Oregon is the beer. We all know that. And with a trip to Portland, comes a trip to McMenamin's. The quenching taste of a Rubberhead in a cold pint brings a halo to my heart as little cherubs dance. Don't believe me?

' "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin " - Michael Scott' - Ashley Fields (Please tell me you Office fans get this).

Well what...or should I say who...does my dad notice sitting behind Brad and Hayley? "Hey, look, it's Charles Manson!"

"Hhahaahhahaah." - me, "Who's Charles Manson?" - Hay & Brad

"It's so easy, a caveman can do it." - me.

"Hahahhahahaa." - group laugh.

Yes, the picture is blurry. Yes, Brad's head is partially in it. We had to pretend we were taking a pic of Brad & Hay so it didn't look super obvious. And I didn't put the flash on because I didn't want to be that person. So I apologize for the proof. But still, it's pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS