Saturday, April 18

Due Date: May 8th

There comes a time when you welcome a bundle of joy with open arms. This is that moment.

This is my baby. My brother ordered it earlier this week. I'm so excited for her to come. Let's hope she's a premie. I really am losing my patience with my "hoja de mierda." I just want a new computer. It's been too long. Almost 5 years.

But rest assure the old laptop will have a proper send off. It'll involve the mountains, a little bit of ammo, and wook's Turkish Mauzer. That's right. It's getting blown to smithereens. I love knowing Navy boys with toys.

3 comments:

  1. I seriously had to do a double take when this post showed up on my dashboard...yay for new arrivals ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow. I almost just called to yell the shit out of you for not telling me about this last night on the phone... then i looked at the date again. Oi... My heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just randomly clicked on this post because I knew it would be hilarious..and it was....but hubs has a turkish mauzer too! small world ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS