Monday, April 13

Countdown This!!

What starts tomorrow evening at 9pm E/P?? Here's a hint!

It's the new season of the Deadliest Catch. One of my dad and I's favorite. We're even thinking of having a DC Season Premiere Party. Lame? I think not. We're legen...darily awesome.

And in case you wanted to know who my favorites are:

The chain-smoking Phil and his sons on the Cornelia Marie. Sig and Edgar on the Northwestern (how can you not love someone who bites the heads off of fish??) And lastly, Captain John on the Time Bandit. What a salty dog.

1 comment:

  1. Those are my favorites - though I like the Hansens first, then Phil and his sons, then John and the TB. I'm all stoked for it too! You should put a picture of me at your party - so its like I'm there. When really, I'll be here.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS