Tuesday, April 7

Humbled.

I've realized the need for sanity in my life.

I need a new laptop.

I can't open more than 5 tabs, try to toggle between the many, when it'll shit-storm freeze up. Ever seen a redhead mad? (Trick question. We're always a little mad.) Tell me about it. Just feel bad for the Sheriff who has to calm me down. Nothing a Wild West shot of whiskey can't help.

Good thing I have my team working on it.

It just sucks to have to drop $800ish on a new piece of technology. But I guess that's why God invented the Tax Return. That way I don't feel too bad about upgrading my electronic status.

It's been a long time coming. This beauty has lasted well beyond her prime. I bought her my 3rd year of college (so that's 3 years of college, and almost 2 out...gosh, 2 out??...really??...already??...where's time gone?), so it's time for a replacement.

So let's hope than the Computer Gods are running some Blue Light Specials for my wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS