Tuesday, April 21

Contents, Revealed

A girl can be defined by the contents of her purse, shoulder bag (mine - purchased 4 years ago?, for $12.99 at Target and I still love it), wristlet, clutch, etc.

Let's see how my definition pans out.

Nothing too controversial. An Alicia Keys case that actually houses Justin's FutureSexLoveSounds CD. A ziploc of Emergen-C and some Crystal Light packets. My electronic solitaire game when boredom hits out in public. My folder of resumes and a notebook for that orientation I had to go to yesterday.

Tissues, tampons, lotion, eye cream, lip gloss, keys, gum, hair brush, wallet, Yogi Tea, MP3 player, headband, planner - nothing too out of the ordinary.

The only things missing from the photo shoot were my camera and cell phone. I was using both. At the same time. Yes, I'm talented. My dad was asking, "where'd russia go?" And my camera was at work. Plus they're a little shy. You'll have to excuse them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS