Monday, April 27

Kitties Galore

Spring. Along with allergies comes kittens. How cute.


Aww, this is "Smokey." At least that's my name for him. He's in kitty jail. He's still waiting to hear back from Da Kine Bail Bonds for a post.


OMG, he held still for a photo. Amazing!


Smokey's giving me the stink eye again. "How dare you take my picture?"

The 3 gatos curled up inbetween Katie and I on the couch. This was the calm before the storm.

The afore-mentioned storm. Note: We were watching Baby Mama. Yes, my 3rd time in 2 weeks. I am seeking therapy over this.

3 comments:

  1. So did you notice that "Smokey"'s hair is all standing up??? Yes. Psycho. He's about to rip your face off. That is why I HATE cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, the video works here. On different computers. What gives?

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS