Wednesday, April 22

Just a Little Announcement

Sometime tomorrow I plan on making my way up north to the great town of Corvallis. There are people to visit. Food to eat. Probably some wine to be had. Good times had by all.

Anyways, I would like to inform the masses of a secret project I've been working on.

But first, more information.

After much deliberation and contemplation, I'm making a big move. Literally. In 2 weeks, I'm packing up 2 checked bags and my carry-on for the destination of Norfolk. For good? Not sure. For a job? Yes. At least, that's my goal. The rest is for Future Ashley to work out.

There are many factors that have influenced this decision. I've toiled for days, weeks, months to much duress and imbibation. I haven't worked since January after losing my job. I love Norfolk far more than the sand land of Occupied Alabama (Florida). I feel that now is the chance I have to break out, try something new, and see if I can survive outside the nest.

That's pretty much it all in a nutshell.

And so with that knowledge, people, I can let you guys in on my secret. :)

It's a known fact that my layout is plagued. It sucks, but it's true. And because I have no idea how to fix it, I have another plan. I'm launching a new blog. A new title and name, which seems fitting. So once I get the Boomerang posts transferred, things will be as good as gold.

I'm excited. You guys should be too.

1 comment:

  1. orangey is waiting for you... your kindred spirits are growing closer... What time you headed my way tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS