Wednesday, April 15

One Great Opening

Man....I never thought the first couple minutes of any TV show would entice me so much.

Good thing I was able to hold a text-versation with Stacey about all things legen...dary.
  1. The fireworks Capt. John threw in the barrel. Awesome.
  2. Stac and I agree that we'd prefer to go bar hopping with the Time Bandit guys. We like the rowdy boys.
  3. The pouring of the water on that guy trying to tie up pots. Hy-ster-ical.
  4. Poor Keith and his little cancer scare. I felt for the guy.
  5. Phil can't leave!
  6. Sid biting the fish's head clean off...awesome. I wonder if they stock breathmints onboard?
  7. I wonder if the birds that follow the boats ever score any food.
  8. I also wonder what's the highest number of bleeps for expletives for one episode.
  9. Keith just took a boat to the head. I think I'd be in an instant panic.
  10. Are any of the guys onboard certified in anything medical? More so than ripping out teeth with pliers or taping fingertips back on?

Overall, a great first episode. And no, the whole "can you survive in Alaska?" will not become a staple of mine. I only have 3 real loves. Jim & Pam. Marshall & Lilly (although it's disappointing that episodes aren't online anymore). And the DC boys.

1 comment:

  1. WOOWOOWOO. I love Deadliest catch! you're going to have to come up and see me every tuesday when you get over here so we can watch it together!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS