Wednesday, April 8

My New Obsession

Today was like any other day. I woke up around 830-ish. Blindly climbed the stairs to stuff my face with a heaping bowl of Cheerios. I lounged around, watched some tv. Did a little laundry. Okay, I actually just folded a load. Then I made my way to Target with Stacey. Our stomping ground for a couple hours as we played in each section.

But what to my wondering eye should appear...but an electronic solitaire game. Perfect for air travel. It must be love.

I can't wait to purchase it up before my next traveling stint. It took a little while to get used to the way that it handled, the way the buttons moved the cards around. But overall, a fine choice. I think I sat on an endcap for 15 minutes playing with it. Stac tested the 20 Questions machine twice, choosing "tampon" and "German Shepard" as her stumping choices. Way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS