Friday, April 10

Temporarity Blindness

I think I've recovered. Which is nice. I had my eyes dilated this morning. For medicinal purposes, of course. I think it can be fun to indulge in certain behaviors. Eye dilation, not one of my favorites.

And to continue my sap story. My eye dr. appt was at 8am. I haven't gotten up before 8 in a week. Seriously. I hope they didn't mind my slight eye boogies. I probably had Cheerios still on my breath. But at least I was able to get in. With my normal doctor, there weren't appointments until next month. Umm, that's not going to work. I'd like to get things done in the next couple weeks, k? Thanks. So I'll see another doctor. I don't care. Just gimme a new Rx.

I even attempted to post this morning about my condition, after I had just gotten back...but I got a headache from trying to focus. I seemed to forget that they said my near-sighted vision would be slightly outta commission. Good luck texting. So instead, I napped on the couch. I say napped, because it was more like a pass out. I was tired of being woozy. So I asked Hay to make me a bagel, lightly toasty, with butter, and cinnamon. She nagged about her being my bitch or something (I swear the dilation effected my ears also), "omg, what the f*** is wrong with your eyes?!?!"

I love you too.

So far a humorous morning. I called my dad to see if I could get a ride home since it was bright as crap this morning (it was overcast with a hint of rain, btw). But he was busy getting his hairdid, so he didn't pick up. Okay, that's cool. I'll drive. Kinda. Didn't wreck at least. :)

I did stop by Albertsons after my appointment to drop off some coinage in CoinStar. What I thought was maybe $10-12 bucks turned out to be $36.42. Score. Seriously score. I had that coinage sitting around for a year and a half in one of those alcoholic jars that you get after ordering the House Drink and you get to keep it. I like when things work out like that. I keep the money, I ditch the jar. Boo Safeway for having your CoinStar broken. Albertsons, 2 points.

So after a slight nap during Lady in the Water and then finding the sexy John McClane in Die Hard 4, I'm hoping to be feeling better so I can head out and run some errands. I'm getting tired of being forced to sleep to make it wear off. I want my pupils returned to normal.

I did find out today that I have a slight astigmatism in both eyes. That sounds like fun. So I'm asking what the exact definition is and if it's really an issue. I assumed not, because...it sounds kinda like flossing. It's just a point of reference.

"Astigmatism is a slight curvature of the eye in a horizontal fashion."

"So my eyes are shaped like Stewie Griffin's head?"

"Yes. Exactly." Good to know.

Right now Psycho (my mom's cat) is resting on my lap. Again. He spent the morning napping on my legs with me. Which was okay with me, since he was quite warm. So within our love-hate relationship involves him hissing because he's a douche, my threatening to kick him into next week because he's a douche, or me loving up on Fluffer Lover (the white kitty from our yard).

Ooooo, he just moved. Yay. Gotta get myself together to run some errands after Hay gets home from getting her hairdid. Mission: Ashland to donate books/clothes at varying locations, Target for fun. Like I need a reason to be entertained at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS