Monday, April 6

Goals for the Week...

  1. Whiten my teeth with Crest Whiting Strips. Use for 7 days, visible results after 3! Or is it 4? Oh who knows.
  2. Blog the rest of Spring Break (gotta get pics off of my dad's computer).
  3. Eat more salad.
  4. Tackle cleaning the house (or at least part of it) since the kids are coming down for Easter (and Trac is bringing her roomie).
  5. Run box of books to Ashland to donate to the RVME (Rogue Valley Media Exchange).
  6. Mail off cookbooks to wook's?
  7. Organize load going to consignment shop.
  8. Spend hours sorting, pitching, keeping items of endearment within my storage unit.
  9. Plug in lava lamp for throw back memories (no, this wasn't Dazed and Confused...I wish).
  10. Get my hairdid on Thursday, in time for Easter - the need to look good in my new dress. :)
  11. Get my browsdid...desperately. But first, I have to get an appt. with Michelle.
  12. Finish wrapping Hay's belated birthday present. ;)
  13. Work on Mission: Ka-Bloom!
  14. Debate how long I'm going to continue fighting with this laptop.
  15. Have many delicious bowls of little golden halos (Cheerios).
  16. Clean out car? (Never my favorite activity).
  17. Try to return sweaters to Walmart. (Wore one twice to which is stretched out way too much. Let's see what they can do for me.)
  18. Finish up laundry.
  19. Get insight on where to find a new blog template (one that won't gimme stupid Google Ads).
  20. Hem one skirt and one dress to the appropriate knee length.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS