Thursday, April 9

Status Update

I haven't been able to get on Facebook in months. I now pretty much can't sign into my inbox. It'll freeze doing the most menial tasks. Next!

That's right. The laptop has been classified terminal.

With Collin's jump-start, my brother's been doing some research into Dell (since he has an account with them, does loads of business, and can get a much better price) and come back with possibilities. But with the steady decline of this hear beast, my patience may be lost sooner rather than later. All I need this thing to survive more is so I can get my stupid pictures and crap off. Hmm...maybe it's never to late to open a Flickr account.

I better get the ball rolling...after waking up past 900am this morning. *yawn* I love you too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS