Saturday, November 21

The 3rd Boy Who Stole My Heart

It was the September after I graduated college and I was still postponing adulthood. I had a measly few hundred dollars in my bank account after I played around Europe for a few weeks, so I put it to good use. Mommy McD was living in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, 7 months pregnant, with not a friend in the time zone. So who schemes with her husband to fly up for a visit?

This blogger right here. Money well worth it. Time well worth it. And a Baby Shower well worth it. Besides, who else is going to go out shoe shopping with you?

Well little did I know her basketball-shaped belly housed another son that would want me as a "part" of the family and let me be an unofficial "aunt."

Happy Birthday to this little man. You've come quite a long way since your Jabba the Baby beginnings. Now you're Jabba the Toddler. Okay, that's not a very long way after all, since you're practically the same size as your brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS